Wednesday, August 12, 2009

July 8th











Another good day in Florence. Today was a free day, so a group of us got together and decided to go see the Pitti Palace. On our way there we spotted a man selling his art work. His work was so amazing and he was so cute and charming, the whole group of like ten girls bought a piece of his work. I'm sure we made his day, he made my day, now I can bring home an amazing piece of Florence and a good memory attached to it. We eventually made it over to the Pitti Palace, inside the palace had a bunch of different gallaries like a costume gallary and a "modern art" modern meaning paintings from the 1800s. It was pretty neat. The picture of myself, Beccah, and Malory in front of big lips was at the Pitti Palace. We spent awhile inside the palace and then we just wondered around Florence and tryed to experience everything we could. There were tons of artists out selling and demonstrating their work. There was one guy drawing with chalk on the street, it was really neat to be out and soaking in everything we were seeing. Florence has been neat but I am so ready to leave, tomorrow afternoon we are going to Venise, I heard that Venise is a magical place. I just hope the room is better and that it has AC! Venise...hear we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment