Friday, August 21, 2009

Aug 3rd






















Today was our last free dau before we go home. My friend Ashley and I went to the Imperial War Memorial Musuem this afternoon. It has exhibites of the 1st and 2nd World Wars. It was really cool to learn about these wars on the european side of things. They had a cool exhibit about spies called "Secret War" they had really cool displays of the old devices they used to use. There was also an exhibit about the Holocaust, it was really well done but very graphic and very sad, I definately did not leave with a good feeling but a greater knowledge and respect for those who had to go through such horrible treatment. After the museum we headed back to the flat and I did some more sketching. Bec and Mal should be coming back pretty soon, I'm so excited! I've missed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment