Saturday, August 15, 2009

July 20th














































Can I just say this I am in love with London! This is were I belong, I'm seriously going to live here someday! I was really meant to be british. Ok so our refridgerator is on the fritz, I swear we have a phantom, seriously! Well it froze all of our food and has ruined a lot of it! Shiz!! Thats so anoying, so we had to move everything from the refridgerator into the freezer, maybe we're just stupid Americans but I swear the refridgerator was the refridgerator and not the freezer. The over was a fun one to figure out too, we were trying to back something but it was on broil the whole time, needless to say our pizza was crispafied. Sorry guys, cooking was never my strong suit. Oh well it makes for a good journal entery. This morning as a group we walked to the V and A Museum, its not far from were we live. At the V and A Darrin and Susie split us up into groups of 4 or 5 and we had to take pictures of patterns and things that would give us inspiration on designing our own patterns. In my group there is Josie, Brady, Amanda, Becky, and myself. They are awesome designers, I'm glad that they are in my group. The V and A is awesome! In my group we decided to divide and conquer so we each had a floor to cover. It was so cool because I was the only one on my Floor and I was able to go at my owm pace and think to myself. It was really nice, we could only be in the V and A for about and hour and a half because we were going over to the Tate next. On the way over to the Tate Modern Museum we got to see and cross the London Tower Bridge, we also got to see and go inside the London City Hall. It's a really cool modern building made of glass. We finaly get to the Tate Modern, its full of modern art. I really enjoyed it, it had some of Andy Warhall's work which is just so cool! We weren't allowed to take pictures but I snuck one with Bec, Mal, and I with the pink cows and yellow wall. After the Tate we all wanted to go see the new Harry Potter movie! How cool are we!? We're going to see Harry Potter in freaking London!! We were so excited, it was a great way to end the day. The theatures are so cool, they are much nicer than the ones at home. They're huge, its more like a nice concert hall with a stage and curtain. It cost about 11 pounds to get in which is about 16 US dollars, it was so worth it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment