Sunday, August 23, 2009

Aug 4th
























































Today was our last day of this wonderful tour. I'm a littles sad about it, I've learned so much about design and archicture and also about myself. Tomorrow is a 16 hour plan ride and its back to reality, facing the fact that I'm completely broke and school starts in two weeks! Yikes!! It was so worth it though! Late last night Beccah and Malory came back from their trip to Scotland, I'm so glad that their back. I've missed them, but I'm glad that they got to go and that they had a good time. This morning Darrin took all of us to Buckingham Palace for our last group activity! What a great way to end our tour. I've seen a lot of Palaces in the last 5 weeks and this one is my favorite! Its gorgeous inside, there was stuff from all over the world that have been given to Kings and queens over the years. It was pretty neat to learn about the history of the palace and the british history. After the palace Darrin gave us the rest of the day to do what we wanted so a group of us went to this really cool restraunt called Ask. It was really good, they had really yummy pasta and soup. Then we decided to to last minute shopping on Portobello Road. We did that for awhile and then it was time for Wicked! I was so exicted! Oh my! It was the coolest play that I've ever seen in my life! Its such a good story, good music, awesome set and design, way cool costumes, and great seats! It was really incredible! I'm so glad that I got to go! After wicked we wanted to get fish and chips one last time so we found some restruant, it was the only one that was open because it was pretty late. We got back to our flat around midnight and now we are all franticly packing and cleaning, I don't think we're going to make it to bed tonight, we all have to meet at the metro station at 5 AM! Yuck! Oh well, I'll sleep when I'm dead right!? It has been such a wonderful trip, wonderful is not even the word but its been amazing and life changing and I'm so blest to be able to have gone. It was a rough road preparing to go, but my experience here made it all worth it, a hundred times over!

No comments:

Post a Comment