Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aug 1st

Today was a super low key day. It was kind of nice to just take her easy today and go at my own pace. This early morning Bec and Mal left for Scotland, they were running a little late so I got up and made they're lunches. I miss them already and can't wait for them to get back. After they left I went back to bed and slept for a few more hours. I finally got up and met up with Jenna to check out this little shop that had Beatles stuff in it. It was so cool and if I had all the money in the world I would have bought everything! After the shop we went to the Apollo Theature to go buy Bec and I tickets to...WICKED! I got tickets for Tuesday night, our last night here in London, we're going to go out with a bang! I'm super stoked about it! I've always wanted to see it and now I get to! I even got the tickets for only 20 pounds, super cheap! After buying the tickets, Jenna and I wondered around the streets of London for a while and headed back to the flat and sketch for a while. I'm an idiot because I left my camera at the flat so I don't have any pictures today sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment